Jan 27, 2020
EU’s Barnier: UK and EU need much more time for a trade deal
EU’s Barnier is crossing he wires and has said that Northern Ireland will be the part of the UK most impacted by Brexit.
- EU-UK deal on Northern Ireland cannot be re-opened under the guise of implementation.
- EU will make sure rights of all British nationals living in EU, and their families, are protected for life –
- EU will watch closely that UK protects rights of more than 3 million EU citizens residing in UK.
- UK and EU need much more time for a trade deal.
- Negotiating future EU-UK partnership is a huge challenge.
More to come..