Gold Technical Analysis: Yellow Metal capped below the 1,297.00 mark
Gold daily chart
- Gold is trading in a bull trend above its main simple moving averages (SMAs).
- The last bearish target at the 1,287.00 level has been hit to the pip.
Gold 4-hour chart
- Gold is trading above its main SMAs suggesting bullish momentum in the near-term.
Gold 30-minute chart
- The market is set to decline to the 1,288.75 target.
- Resistance is seen at the 1297.00 level.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1293.91
Today Daily change: 4.9e+2 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.376%
Today Daily Open: 1289.06
Previous Daily SMA20: 1278.53
Previous Daily SMA50: 1247.69
Previous Daily SMA100: 1230.43
Previous Daily SMA200: 1228.94
Previous Daily High: 1294.75
Previous Daily Low: 1286.95
Previous Weekly High: 1297.15
Previous Weekly Low: 1279.35
Previous Monthly High: 1284.7
Previous Monthly Low: 1221.39
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1289.93
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1291.77
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1285.76
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1282.45
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1277.96
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1293.56
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1298.05
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1301.36