Jan 16, 2019
EIA: Commercial crude oil inventories decreased by 2.7 million barrels from previous week
Below are some key highlights from the weekly oil market report published by the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
- U.S. crude oil refinery inputs averaged 17.2 million barrels per day during the week ending January 11, 2019.
- Gasoline production increased last week, averaging 9.6 million barrels per day.
- Distillate fuel production decreased last week, averaging 5.4 million barrels per day.
- U.S. commercial crude oil inventories decreased by 2.7 million barrels from the previous week.
- Total products supplied over the last four-week period averaged 20.1 million barrels per day, down by 2.1% from the same period last year.