EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: 0.8840 target hit as Euro bulls attempt a counter-attack
EUR/GBP Daily chart
- EUR/GBP is trading in a sideways trend and testing the 200-day simple moving averages (SMAs).
- At 19.00 GMT, investors must be cautious as Conservative Party lawmakers will vote for or against PM Theresa May amid growing discontent on the Brexit deal.
- As forecast, the 0.8840 bear target has been reached.
EUR/GBP 4-four chart
- EUR/GBP is trading below its main SMAs.
EUR/GBP 30-minute chart
- EUR/GBP bears must break below the 0.8840 level to reach 0.8800 figure.
- On the flip side, bulls will target 0.8920 and 0.8970 levels as buyers have a slight advantage.
- Caution is advised as Brexit-related news can lead to high volatility on GBP pairs.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 0.8861
Today Daily change: 2.0 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.0226%
Today Daily Open: 0.8859
Previous Daily SMA20: 0.8987
Previous Daily SMA50: 0.8924
Previous Daily SMA100: 0.8898
Previous Daily SMA200: 0.8864
Previous Daily High: 0.8988
Previous Daily Low: 0.8854
Previous Weekly High: 0.9062
Previous Weekly Low: 0.8923
Previous Monthly High: 0.9089
Previous Monthly Low: 0.8863
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 0.8905
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 0.8937
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 0.8813
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 0.8766
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 0.8679
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 0.8947
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 0.9034
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 0.9081