USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Mission Accomplished as bulls hit the 108.50 level
USD/JPY daily chart
- USD/JPY is trading in a deep pullback below the 50, 100 and 200-period simple moving averages (SMAs).
- Bulls are keeping the market afloat above the 108.00 figure despite relentless bearish incursions.
- As forecast, the 108.50 level got hit.
USD/JPY 4-hour chart
- Bulls are regaining the 50 SMA.
USD/JPY 30-minute chart
- USD/JPY is set to remain trapped in the current range in the near-term.
- The 109.00 figure is still on the cards for the bulls.
- Support lies at the 107.80 level.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 108.54
Today Daily change: 34 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.314%
Today Daily Open: 108.2
Previous Daily SMA20: 109.8
Previous Daily SMA50: 111.9
Previous Daily SMA100: 112.14
Previous Daily SMA200: 111.15
Previous Daily High: 108.56
Previous Daily Low: 107.99
Previous Weekly High: 109.09
Previous Weekly Low: 107.77
Previous Monthly High: 113.83
Previous Monthly Low: 109.55
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 108.21
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 108.34
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 107.94
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 107.67
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 107.36
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 108.52
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 108.83
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 109.09