EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro is weakening as bears are en route towards the 1.1400 figure
EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is trading in a bear trend below its main simple moving averages (SMAs).
- EUR/USD bears are trading just below the 1.1500 figure and the 100 SMA.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD is trading above the main SMAs.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- EUR/USD is trading below its main SMAs as bears are trying to break below the 1.1450 level.
- A break below the current support would open the doors to 1.1400 the figure.
- Resistance is seen at the 1.1480 and 1.1500 level.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.146
Today Daily change: -3.0 pips
Today Daily change %: -0.0262%
Today Daily Open: 1.1463
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1423
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1384
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.1476
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1627
Previous Daily High: 1.1541
Previous Daily Low: 1.1458
Previous Weekly High: 1.1571
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1396
Previous Monthly High: 1.1486
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1269
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1489
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.1509
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1434
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.1404
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.1351
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1516
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.157
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1599