AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Aussie bears bracing themselves for a drop to 0.7100 figure
Gold daily chart
- AUD/USD is evolving in a bear trend below the 200 SMA.
- AUD/USD bulls broke above the 50 and 100 SMAs.
AUD/USD 4-hour chart
- AUD/USD bulls have gained some positive momentum as they reclaimed the 200 SMA but they will have to overcome the 0.7200 figure.
Gold 30-minute chart
- AUD/USD is trading above its main SMAs but the 0.7200 might be very hard to overcome.
- In the absence of a breakout above the 0.7200 resistance, Greenback bulls might take the lead and resume the main bear trend by targeting 0.7100 to the downside.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 0.7206
Today Daily change: 22 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.306%
Today Daily Open: 0.7184
Previous Daily SMA20: 0.7095
Previous Daily SMA50: 0.7188
Previous Daily SMA100: 0.7178
Previous Daily SMA200: 0.7333
Previous Daily High: 0.7198
Previous Daily Low: 0.7146
Previous Weekly High: 0.7125
Previous Weekly Low: 0.6684
Previous Monthly High: 0.7394
Previous Monthly Low: 0.7014
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 0.7178
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 0.7166
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 0.7153
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 0.7123
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 0.7101
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 0.7206
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 0.7228
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 0.7258