UK Foreign Min. Hunt: There could be Brexit paralysis leading to no Brexit
British foreign minister Jeremy Hunt was out on the wires in the last hour, saying that there is another possibility coming into sight - 'No Brexit'.
• There could be Brexit paralysis leading to no Brexit.
• But it would be bad for Britain's reputation abroad.
• Only Brexit is Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit deal.
• Alternative forms of Brexit may not be as plentiful as many think.
• But if we don't deliver on Brexit, it would be a fundamental breach of trust.
• Absolutely unacceptable that we will not win this vote.