US Dollar Index Technical Analysis: DXY bulls reach 95.60 target opening the gates to 96.00 the figure
DXY daily chart
- The US Dollar Index (DXY) is trading in a bull trend above the 200-period simple moving average (SMA).
- As foreacst DXY reached the 95.60 target.
DXY 4-hour chart
- DXY is having a bullish reversal as the market is trading below its main SMAs.
DXY 30-minute chart
- Bulls have reclaimed the 50 SMA and are currently just above the 100 SMA.
- Now that 95.60 target has been achieved, the next objective for bulls is the 96.00 figure.
Additional key levels
Dollar Index Spot
Today Last Price: 95.55
Today Daily change: 35 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.368%
Today Daily Open: 95.2
Previous Daily SMA20: 96.58
Previous Daily SMA50: 96.73
Previous Daily SMA100: 96
Previous Daily SMA200: 94.81
Previous Daily High: 95.92
Previous Daily Low: 95.12
Previous Weekly High: 96.96
Previous Weekly Low: 95.82
Previous Monthly High: 97.71
Previous Monthly Low: 96.06
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 95.43
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 95.61
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 94.91
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 94.61
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 94.11
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 95.71
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 96.21
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 96.51