Crude Oil Technical Analysis: Black Gold on a bull run as $53.00 a barrel is the level to beat
Oil daily chart
- Crude oil WTI is trading in a bear trend below the 200-period simple moving average (SMA).
- Bulls are creating a reversal us as they are testing the 50 SMA.
Oil 4-hour chart
- Bulls have regained the main SMAs suggesting bullish momentum in the medium-term.
Oil 30-minute chart
- Oil is trading above its main SMAs suggesting strong bullish momentum.
- The level to beat for bulls is $53.00 a barrel. A break of the level can lead to 55.65 target in the near future.
- Support is seen at 51.50.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 52.5
Today Daily change: 7.0 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.134%
Today Daily Open: 52.43
Previous Daily SMA20: 48.11
Previous Daily SMA50: 52.05
Previous Daily SMA100: 61.03
Previous Daily SMA200: 64.88
Previous Daily High: 52.8
Previous Daily Low: 49.97
Previous Weekly High: 49.41
Previous Weekly Low: 44.52
Previous Monthly High: 54.68
Previous Monthly Low: 42.45
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 51.72
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 51.05
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 50.67
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 48.9
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 47.84
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 53.5
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 54.56
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 56.33