AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Aussie meets the 0.7200 resistance post-FOMC minutes
AUD/USD daily chart
- AUD/USD is evolving in a bear trend below the 200 SMA.
- AUD/USD is tested the 50 and 100 SMA near the 0.7200 figure.
- The dovish FOMC minutes didn’t affect much the currency market.
AUD/USD 4-hour chart
- AUD/USD is trading above the 0.7150 level and the 200 SMA.
AUD/USD 30-minute chart
- Bulls need to break above the 0.7200 figure for any further advances.
- As bears have the main trend on their side, the target to the downside might be located near 0.7100 figure.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 0.7179
Today Daily change: 40 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.560%
Today Daily Open: 0.7139
Previous Daily SMA20: 0.7099
Previous Daily SMA50: 0.7187
Previous Daily SMA100: 0.7181
Previous Daily SMA200: 0.7338
Previous Daily High: 0.7151
Previous Daily Low: 0.7116
Previous Weekly High: 0.7125
Previous Weekly Low: 0.6684
Previous Monthly High: 0.7394
Previous Monthly Low: 0.7014
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 0.7129
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 0.7138
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 0.712
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 0.71
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 0.7085
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 0.7155
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 0.717
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 0.719