EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro grinding higher towards 1.1560 post-FOMC minutes
EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is trading in a bear trend below the 200 SMA.
- EUR/USD is grinding towards 1.1540 post FOMC minutes.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD bulls objective is to keep the market above the 1.1540 level.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- Buyers are keeping the market afloat as 1.1560 and 1.1590 become the next bull targets.
- On the flip side, bears will try to limit the upside by targeting 1.1440 and 1.1410 on the way down.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.1538
Today Daily change: 98 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.857%
Today Daily Open: 1.144
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1399
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1376
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.1479
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1639
Previous Daily High: 1.1486
Previous Daily Low: 1.1422
Previous Weekly High: 1.1586
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1309
Previous Monthly High: 1.1486
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1269
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1446
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.1461
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1413
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.1386
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.135
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1477
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.1513
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.154