Jan 9, 2019
Saudi OilMin: Market conditions look better now than few weeks ago
Additional comments from Saudi oil minister Khalid Al-Falih continue to cross the wires.
Key quotes (via Reuters)
- We are confident OPEC+ cut deal is certain enough to bring market into balance unless something unexpected happened.
- Market conditions look better now than few weeks ago.
- I would not rule out calling for further OPEC+ action at some time.
- We have to give it time, oil demand is soft in Q1.
- Saudi Arabia will lead to bring the market into balance, we will not going to let go.