USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Greenback bulls will lift the market to 1.3360 resistance
USD/CAD daily chart
- USD/CAD is trading in a bull trend above the 100 and 200-period simple moving averages (SMAs).
- USD/CAD is having a deep pullback to the 50 SMA.
USD/CAD 4-hour chart
- USD/CAD broke below its main SMAs.
USD/CAD 30-minute chart
- USD/CAD is trading below its main SMAs but 1.3280 is likely to act as strong support.
- Therefore 1.3360 and 1.3400 are most likely the next targets with a possible run up to the 1.3420 level.
- A bear break below 1.3280 can lead to a drop to 1.3173.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.3299
Today Daily change: -99 pips
Today Daily change %: -0.739%
Today Daily Open: 1.3398
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.3533
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.3342
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.3177
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.3076
Previous Daily High: 1.3498
Previous Daily Low: 1.338
Previous Weekly High: 1.3666
Previous Weekly Low: 1.338
Previous Monthly High: 1.4134
Previous Monthly Low: 1.316
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.3425
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.3453
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.3353
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.3308
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.3236
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.347
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.3542
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.3587