EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: The 0.9000 figure is the level to beat
EUR/GBP daily chart
- EUR/GBP is trading in a sideways trend above the 200-period simple moving average (SMA).
- The market has been mainly choppy since December 2018.
EUR/GBP 4-hour chart
- EUR/GBP is evolving above the 200 SMA suggesting that the current momentum is bullish on the 4-hour time frame.
EUR/GBP 30-minute chart
- EUR/GBP is trading below the 100 and 200 SMAs suggesting a bearish bias in the short term.
- Resistance to the upside can be seen near 0.9000 round figure the figure while to the downside 0.8940 should be the bearish target.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 0.8976
Today Daily change: 24 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.268%
Today Daily Open: 0.8952
Previous Daily SMA20: 0.9002
Previous Daily SMA50: 0.8904
Previous Daily SMA100: 0.8902
Previous Daily SMA200: 0.8856
Previous Daily High: 0.9032
Previous Daily Low: 0.8943
Previous Weekly High: 0.9119
Previous Weekly Low: 0.8927
Previous Monthly High: 0.9089
Previous Monthly Low: 0.8863
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 0.8977
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 0.8998
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 0.8919
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 0.8886
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 0.883
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 0.9009
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 0.9065
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 0.9098