EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Bulls erase NFP’s drop as 1.1400 is back on the table
EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is trading in a bear trend below the 200-period simple moving average (SMA).
- Following some Powell’s dovish comments bulls regained some ground after the NFP inspired drop.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD is currently challenging the 50 SMA and the 1.1400 figure.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- EUR/USD is once again capped by the 200 SMA.
- The level to beat for bulls is 1.1440 and 1.1470 while to the downside 1.1350 and 1.1320 are seen as potential bear targets.
- The main trend is bearish therefore the bears are likely in control in the coming sessions.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.1397
Today Daily change: -1.0 pips
Today Daily change %: -0.00877%
Today Daily Open: 1.1398
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1388
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1372
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.148
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1652
Previous Daily High: 1.1412
Previous Daily Low: 1.1309
Previous Weekly High: 1.1478
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1343
Previous Monthly High: 1.1486
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1269
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1372
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.1348
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1335
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.1271
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.1232
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1437
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.1475
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1539