Jan 4, 2019
EIA: Commercial crude oil inventories stayed virtually unchanged in week ending Dec. 28
Below are some key highlights from the weekly report published by the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
- U.S. crude oil refinery inputs averaged 17.8 million barrels per day during the week ending December 28, 2018.
- Refineries operated at 97.2% of their operable capacity last week.
- Gasoline production decreased last week, averaging 9.5 million barrels per day.
- U.S. crude oil imports averaged 7.4 million barrels per day last week.
- U.S. commercial crude oil inventories remained virtually unchanged from the previous week.
- Total products supplied over the last four-week period averaged 20.9 million barrels per day, up by 1.6% from the same period last year.