AUD/USD Technical Analysis: After the flash crash Aussie recovers to 0.7000 figure - Will it last?
AUD/USD daily chart
- AUD/USD is trading in a bear trend below the 200-period simple moving average (SMA).
- The Aussie is trading near 3-year’s low.
AUD/USD 4-hour chart
- AUD/USD is trading below its main SMAs suggesting that the momentum is bearish.
- AUD/USD had a flash 300-pip crash but the bear move seems to have recovered with bulls challenging the 0.7000 figure.
AUD/USD 30-minute chart
- AUD/USD is testing the 0.7020 level and the 200 SMA. Given the bearish trend is it unlikely that bulls have much fuel left in the tank.
- The level to beat for bulls is 0.7020 which could lead to a run to 0.7070 level. On the flip side, support are seen near the 0.6950 and 0.6880 levels.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 0.7011
Today Daily change: 12 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.171%
Today Daily Open: 0.6999
Previous Daily SMA20: 0.712
Previous Daily SMA50: 0.7185
Previous Daily SMA100: 0.7189
Previous Daily SMA200: 0.735
Previous Daily High: 0.7058
Previous Daily Low: 0.6982
Previous Weekly High: 0.7078
Previous Weekly Low: 0.7014
Previous Monthly High: 0.7394
Previous Monthly Low: 0.7014
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 0.7011
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 0.7029
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 0.6968
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 0.6937
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 0.6892
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 0.7044
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 0.7089
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 0.712