EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro bearish below 1.1400 figure
EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is trading in a bear trend below the 200-period simple moving average (SMA).
- EUR/USD is rejecting the 1.1400 figure and 50 SMA.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD is trading below its main SMAs suggesting bearish momentum.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- EUR/USD is consolidating Wednesday’s losses. Below the 100 and 200 SMAs.
- The current momentum is bearish and the level to beat for bears is the 1.1300 figure.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.1351
Today Daily change: 5.0 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.0441%
Today Daily Open: 1.1346
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1387
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1372
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.148
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1657
Previous Daily High: 1.152
Previous Daily Low: 1.1325
Previous Weekly High: 1.1478
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1343
Previous Monthly High: 1.1486
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1269
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1399
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.1445
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1274
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.1202
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.108
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1468
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.1591
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1663