EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro starts 2019 by losing 200 pips
EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is trading in a bear trend below the 50 and 200-period simple moving average (SMA).
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD rejected the 1.1600 and 1.1500 psychological levels in less than 24 hours.
- It is now challenging the 1.1400 figure and the 100 SMA.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- EUR/USD is sliding down as it rejected the 50, 100 and 200 SMA.
- The path of least resistance suggests a continuation of the bear move towards 1.1365 and 1.1340 supports
Additional key levels:
Today Last Price: 1.1398
Today Daily change: -75 pips
Today Daily change %: -0.654%
Today Daily Open: 1.1473
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1387
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1372
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.148
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1662
Previous Daily High: 1.1586
Previous Daily Low: 1.1446
Previous Weekly High: 1.1478
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1343
Previous Monthly High: 1.1486
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1269
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1532
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.15
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1418
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.1362
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.1278
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1556
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.164
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1696