Dec 28, 2018
EIA: Commercial crude oil inventories stayed virtually unchanged in week ending Dec. 21
Below are some key highlights from the weekly report published by the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
- U.S. crude oil refinery inputs averaged 17.4 million barrels per day during the week ending December 21, 2018, which was 58,000 barrels per day less than the previous week’s average.
- Gasoline production decreased last week, averaging 10.1 million barrels per day.
- Distillate fuel production increased last week, averaging 5.4 million barrels per day
- U.S. crude oil imports averaged 7.7 million barrels per day last week, up by 233,000 barrels per day from the previous week.
- U.S. commercial crude oil inventories remained virtually unchanged from the previous week.
- Total products supplied over the last four-week period averaged 21.3 million barrels per day, up by 3.4% from the same period last year.