BoJ's Kuroda: Currency market is considerably stable
Adding to this earlier comments at the post-meeting press conference, the BoJ Governor Haruhiko Kuroda was further noted saying that markets, in general, continue to be somewhat volatile but the FX market is moving in a relatively stable manner.
• Closely watching how global stock market moves could affect Japan's economy.
• Currently, Japan's economic fundamentals remain solid.
• Wage growth remains sluggish despite tight labour market.
• Inflation expectations not in a position to accelerate ahead.
• The deflationary mindset hasn't been shaken off completely.
• Positive output gap will help lift prices to 2% target but will take some time.