Dec 19, 2018
EIA: Commercial crude oil inventories decreased by 0.5 million barrels from previous week
Below are some key highlights from the weekly report published by the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
- U.S. crude oil refinery inputs averaged 17.4 million barrels per day during the week ending December 14, 2018.
- Gasoline production decreased last week, averaging 10.3 million barrels per day.
- Distillate fuel production decreased last week, averaging 5.4 million barrels per day.
- U.S. commercial crude oil inventories decreased by 0.5 million barrels from the previous week.
- Total products supplied over the last four-week period averaged 21.2 million barrels per day, up by 4.5% from the same period last year.