UK PM May’s Spokesman: Parliament vote on Brexit deal will be in January
The UK PM Theresa May's spokesman, James Slack, speaking to reporters this Monday, said that Brexit talks between the UK and EU officials are still ongoing.
• Parliament vote on Brexit deal will be in January.
• Cabinet will discuss no-deal preparations tomorrow.
• Says May has received some assurances from European leaders last week.
• But there is more still to do and the process will continue.
• Will not be holding a second Brexit referendum.
• No plans to hold an indicative vote in parliament on Brexit options.
• Says May believes the deal negotiated is the only deal on offer.
Meanwhile, the EU said that no further meetings with the UK over Brexit are foreseen and the deal on the table is the best, and the only one possible.