USD/CHF Technical Analysis: US Dollar is losing steam against CHF as 0.9910 is the next destination
USD/CHF daily chart
- USD/CHF is trading in a bull trend above the 100 and 200-day simple moving averages (SMAs).
- As forecast, USD/CHF gained in value but missed the 0.9960 target by 5 pips this Thursday.
USD/CHF 4-hour chart
- USD/CHF is trading below the 50, 100 and 200 SMAs.
USD/CHF 30-minute chart
- USD/CHF is currently supported by the 50 and 100 SMA. The bears are having the lead and they need to overcome the 0.9930 support in order to travel to 0.9910 target.
- The 0.9960 level is seen as resistance.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 0.9935
Today Daily change: 6.0 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.0604%
Today Daily Open: 0.9929
Previous Daily SMA20: 0.996
Previous Daily SMA50: 0.9975
Previous Daily SMA100: 0.989
Previous Daily SMA200: 0.9848
Previous Daily High: 0.9966
Previous Daily Low: 0.9913
Previous Weekly High: 1.0009
Previous Weekly Low: 0.9889
Previous Monthly High: 1.0129
Previous Monthly Low: 0.9908
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 0.9946
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 0.9933
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 0.9906
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 0.9882
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 0.9852
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 0.996
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 0.999
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.0013