EUR/USD Technical Analysis: Euro weathering bearish attacks as 1.1400 is back on the table for bulls
EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is trading in a bear trend below the 50, 100 and 200-day simple moving averages.
- As forecast EUR/USD declined and missed the target by 10 pips, however a quick spike to the downside might still be on the cards in the Asian session.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD is back to square one near the SMAs cluster close to the 1.1360 level.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- EUR/USD is currently supported by the 50 SMA. The bulls are having the lead and they need to overcome the 1.1360 resistance in order to travel to the 1.1400 figure and target.
- The 1.1320 level is now seen as support.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.1354
Today Daily change: -17 pips
Today Daily change %: -0.150%
Today Daily Open: 1.1371
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1364
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1407
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.1504
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1728
Previous Daily High: 1.1388
Previous Daily Low: 1.1314
Previous Weekly High: 1.1424
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1311
Previous Monthly High: 1.15
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1216
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.136
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.1342
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1328
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.1285
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.1255
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1401
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.1431
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1474