USD/JPY Technical Analysis: The 113.40 resistance is the level to beat for US Dollar bulls
USD/JPY daily chart
- USD/JPY is trading in a bull trend above its 50, 100 and 200 SMA.
- As forecast, USD/JPY regained the 113.00 figure.
USD/JPY 4-hour chart
- Bulls are back in control as they find support at the main SMAs.
USD/JPY 30-minute chart
- On lower time-frames, USD/JPY is also trading above its main SMAs.
- The level to beat for bulls is 113.40. A break above the resistance would target 113.60 and the 113.80 level.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 113.22
Today Daily change: -6.0 pips
Today Daily change %: -0.0530%
Today Daily Open: 113.28
Previous Daily SMA20: 113.2
Previous Daily SMA50: 113.04
Previous Daily SMA100: 112.28
Previous Daily SMA200: 110.61
Previous Daily High: 113.3
Previous Daily Low: 112.24
Previous Weekly High: 113.83
Previous Weekly Low: 112.23
Previous Monthly High: 114.25
Previous Monthly Low: 112.3
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 112.89
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 112.64
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 112.58
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 111.88
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 111.53
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 113.64
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 113.99
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 114.69