GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Cable hammered down to 1.2500 figure as UK PM May announces delay of vote
GBP/USD daily chart
- GBP/USD is trading in a bear trend below the 50, 100 and 200-day simple moving average (SMA).
- GBP/USD falls further as UK PM May announces delay of vote.
GBP/USD 4-hour chart
- GBP/USD is in free fall mode as the currency pair is flirting with 1.2500 figure.
GBP/USD 30-minute chart
- Next support is seen at 1.2500 and 1.2443.
- Resistances on the way up are seen near 1.2560 and 1.2600 figure.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.2538
Today Daily change: -2.0e+2 pips
Today Daily change %: -1.60%
Today Daily Open: 1.2742
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.2806
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.2932
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.2958
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.3288
Previous Daily High: 1.2812
Previous Daily Low: 1.271
Previous Weekly High: 1.284
Previous Weekly Low: 1.2659
Previous Monthly High: 1.3176
Previous Monthly Low: 1.2723
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.2749
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.2773
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.2698
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.2654
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.2597
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.2799
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.2856
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.29