Irish PM Varadkar: Full free trade accord may not be possible
Ireland Prime Minister Leo Varadkar, was on the wires in the past hour, saying that we have reached a satisfactory conclusion in talks on the crucial Irish border issue.
• Irish border agreement is politically "bullet proof", provides cast iron guarantees
• Very happy to welcome additional language in border agreement
• Does not want border in Irish Sea
• It is a matter for the UK to decide if they want a hard or soft Brexit
• Full free trade accord may not be possible