EU’s Barnier: negotiations regarding the Brexit bill aren’t finished yet
Speaking at the Berlin Security Conference on European Security and Defence in Berlin, Germany, the European Union's chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier was noted saying that negotiations regarding the Brexit bill aren’t finished yet.
• I will try to prevent a hard Brexit
• UK depends on the EU's single market
• There are still conflicts concerning the European Court of Justice
• Ireland remains a big problem in negotiations
• Will have to secure the border between Ireland and Northern Ireland
• Negotiations about finance are not finished yet
The comments came ahead of Barnier's meeting with the UK PM Theresa May and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker on Dec. 4.