UK's Davis: now is the time for both sides to seek solutions
During the latest Brexit join press conference with the EU's Michel Barnier, the UK's Brexit Secretary David Davis was noted saying that now is the time for both sides to seek solutions.
• Need flexible and constructive approach
• Good technical discussions on NI
• A final deal only possible in context of future relationship
• We remain ready and willing to engage as often as needed ahead of EU Dec summit.
• UK key priority is sovereignty of UK courts