How to participate
You're automatically signed up for the contest if you have an IB account, and at least one client who signed up for Supercharged 2, deposited at least 50 USD (or the equivalent in EUR) into the contest account, and opened at least one trade.
Rules for the IB category
- 1 Definition: IB—an introducing broker, or simply an IB, is essentially a middleman or agent who works directly with a broker in order to bring them new clients.
- 2 IBs participate in a separate Supercharged 2 contest category, for which we announce the results quarterly.
- 3 The IB whose clients take part in the contest and trade the biggest amount of lots will win the contest. The volume of new clients who only registered on OctaFX in the course of a round and of the clients who were reactivated by the IB (the deposit for the Contest was their first deposit for the last six months) are counted with an increased multiplier of 1.5.
- 4 The quarterly winner gets the main prize—a car, a certificate for best IB, and souvenirs.
- 5 You can participate in as many rounds as you like, and if you win again, you gain the full prize.
Detailed rules for IB contest category